This year started off pretty well, until I got injured and my ligament shifted, again.
Was running, fuelled by adrenaline and the exhilaration from the game, on a high, running at high speed, with my hair all whipped back, when suddenly "POP!"
My knee gave way and I fell. And I knew it was the end. Either ligament tear or shift.
Totally no strength to even stand up, had to awkwardly be propped up by my team mates and limp out of the field.
Sigh. So yes, no walking, skipping, running for the next 2 weeks.
Got acupunctured and ligament shifted by the sinseh.
This really sucks. I trained so hard for it, its just not very fair for this to happen.
How about the team? How about for myself? I joined a sport, the first time in my life, with team mates, together, on the field and this sort of thing happens.
All that training gone down the drain. Now I can only look on from the side.
I feel somewhat like a the girl in the story who sells matchsticks on a harsh winter where she peers into a family through the glass windows, celebrating Christmas and seeing the family having a feast, warmth by kinship and food. And then to slowly die from starvation and cold.
BAH. I NEED TO WHINE. whine about fate, whine about life, whine about the school, whine about everything else.
I need a sayang.
Edit: shit, I realise that there are a lot of GROSS grammar mistakes that would make me go crazy on normal days. I shall pardon myself in light of my busted knee.
Was running, fuelled by adrenaline and the exhilaration from the game, on a high, running at high speed, with my hair all whipped back, when suddenly "POP!"
My knee gave way and I fell. And I knew it was the end. Either ligament tear or shift.
Totally no strength to even stand up, had to awkwardly be propped up by my team mates and limp out of the field.
Sigh. So yes, no walking, skipping, running for the next 2 weeks.
Got acupunctured and ligament shifted by the sinseh.
This really sucks. I trained so hard for it, its just not very fair for this to happen.
How about the team? How about for myself? I joined a sport, the first time in my life, with team mates, together, on the field and this sort of thing happens.
All that training gone down the drain. Now I can only look on from the side.
I feel somewhat like a the girl in the story who sells matchsticks on a harsh winter where she peers into a family through the glass windows, celebrating Christmas and seeing the family having a feast, warmth by kinship and food. And then to slowly die from starvation and cold.
BAH. I NEED TO WHINE. whine about fate, whine about life, whine about the school, whine about everything else.
I need a sayang.
Edit: shit, I realise that there are a lot of GROSS grammar mistakes that would make me go crazy on normal days. I shall pardon myself in light of my busted knee.