Hi, I'm back, after what seems like an eternity.
Its a new start to the academic year!
I am conflicted. I am not sure whether to look forward to finishing school (at last!) or to feel a sudden emptiness about school ending. (What? Already?)
No doubt, school has been kind to me, it has let me learn many things, academically or otherwise.
Its great seeing and experimenting with different styles of working with people, I think that's the part I like most about school.
Other than that, school feels like a cocoon of warmth and protection, as though nothing really bad could possibly happen. I mean, its a huge playground for youths to connect and try out and experiment with identity, its where you really test out which identity you want to adopt when you finally step out into the world right?
But at the same time, I'm really eager to step out and prove my worth, the saying " The world is your Oyster" is not for nothing you know. So I'm feeling increasingly conflicted. And of course there are other matters of bigger weight and significance, just that its not their turn to take center stage now.
Sigh, passed another Orientation camp, made a whole new horde of friends again. Which, really proves me right about myself. I really cannot make close friends under forced circumstances, and when I do make closer friends, its usually rare, only 1 or 2? Or perhaps out of necessity, the strong necessity to survive with a company in school.
I feel like although I can connect to people, like addressing to large groups of people, I dont like or will not take the initiative to go and interact with them on a deeper, more personal, intimate level. I just cannot.
I much rather take my own sweet time, let fate decide if we were meant to be. haha, like how all strong friendships blossom, you just let it do its own thing, and if fate meant it to be, there's no way you can shun it.
Not meant to connect beyond the superficial level, no amount of trying will ever work, we will, I feel just slip away...
oh well, life is as such. I am super thankful for those that are sticking with me from the beginning till now,
including 2 of most beloved classes <3 are="are" awesome.="awesome." guys="guys" p="p" you="you">3>
Its a new start to the academic year!
I am conflicted. I am not sure whether to look forward to finishing school (at last!) or to feel a sudden emptiness about school ending. (What? Already?)
No doubt, school has been kind to me, it has let me learn many things, academically or otherwise.
Its great seeing and experimenting with different styles of working with people, I think that's the part I like most about school.
Other than that, school feels like a cocoon of warmth and protection, as though nothing really bad could possibly happen. I mean, its a huge playground for youths to connect and try out and experiment with identity, its where you really test out which identity you want to adopt when you finally step out into the world right?
But at the same time, I'm really eager to step out and prove my worth, the saying " The world is your Oyster" is not for nothing you know. So I'm feeling increasingly conflicted. And of course there are other matters of bigger weight and significance, just that its not their turn to take center stage now.
Sigh, passed another Orientation camp, made a whole new horde of friends again. Which, really proves me right about myself. I really cannot make close friends under forced circumstances, and when I do make closer friends, its usually rare, only 1 or 2? Or perhaps out of necessity, the strong necessity to survive with a company in school.
I feel like although I can connect to people, like addressing to large groups of people, I dont like or will not take the initiative to go and interact with them on a deeper, more personal, intimate level. I just cannot.
I much rather take my own sweet time, let fate decide if we were meant to be. haha, like how all strong friendships blossom, you just let it do its own thing, and if fate meant it to be, there's no way you can shun it.
Not meant to connect beyond the superficial level, no amount of trying will ever work, we will, I feel just slip away...
oh well, life is as such. I am super thankful for those that are sticking with me from the beginning till now,
including 2 of most beloved classes <3 are="are" awesome.="awesome." guys="guys" p="p" you="you">3>