Today I'm feeling quite like a square peg in a round hole.
Sticking sorely out. Unable to fit in.
Did I actually allowed myself to become this square peg? I know I'll never become a round peg, given my own personality.
Nope, it is not out of self pity, not out of any thing emotionally negative.
Just feeling out of place some times. Awkward. General uneasiness.
How come my posts are always bordering on depression or treading around edges of self pity?!
No.
要振作起来!
最近天气都还不错,有好蓝好蓝的天空,白白的云朵。
我觉得我可以花一整天仰望天空,看着云朵飘,想些有的没有,也是一种乐趣。
我好像变得越来越内向喔。。。也没什么不好的啊。
看着云朵有看着云朵的乐趣,不是吗?
Lets Go! A few more days till examinations are over. Temporal stop in acquirement of knowledge.
awwwwww.sucks.
Sticking sorely out. Unable to fit in.
Did I actually allowed myself to become this square peg? I know I'll never become a round peg, given my own personality.
Nope, it is not out of self pity, not out of any thing emotionally negative.
Just feeling out of place some times. Awkward. General uneasiness.
How come my posts are always bordering on depression or treading around edges of self pity?!
No.
要振作起来!
最近天气都还不错,有好蓝好蓝的天空,白白的云朵。
我觉得我可以花一整天仰望天空,看着云朵飘,想些有的没有,也是一种乐趣。
我好像变得越来越内向喔。。。也没什么不好的啊。
看着云朵有看着云朵的乐趣,不是吗?
Lets Go! A few more days till examinations are over. Temporal stop in acquirement of knowledge.
awwwwww.sucks.