I have SEVEN, yes, SEVEN open wounds on various parts of my body secreting various fluids from blood to platelets.
Lets see:
3 on left foot, 2 due to roller blading abrasions, 1 due to my shoes, which bled.
1 on right foot also due to shoes, bled.
2 on right palm, excessive monkey bars. Skin just ripped off. Hurts like crap when I bathe.
1 in mouth, bleeding on and off.
I could use some TLC. Haha.
On the side note, 30 more days to ORD LO! And 31 days to Aussie trip. Mega excited.
So many firsts, first time travelling with friends, unsupervised by adults, with me probably being the oldest in the group.
First time booking air tickets.
First time paying for my overseas trip.
First time transiting. (sort of)
First time visiting a friend.
First time feeling very spontaneous, not planned, not pedantic.
First time SKY DIVE. (hopefully)
Thinking about it makes me feel like a kid who has ate too much sugar.
Post edit:
I just found out that the mother (or father) of all retards is going to the same school as me!
晴天霹雳,树木倒下。Shit. He's a fishing retard for god's sake. ARGHHHHHH. cant even describe my lovingness for him. Godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. Plsplsplsplsplspls not in econs or in my tutorials or my og grp or anything i am gg to join!