
心有灵犀
Still remember the good days when pencils were widely used?
I used them in my primary school days, scurrying forward to sharpen my pencil whenever it was blunt, even just by a little.
I could never explain my obsession with pointy tips on pencils. It is a MUST HAVE.
It was "uncool" if your tips were blunt and produced fat letters.
We even used to compare the length of shavings, whose shavings were the longest. Like a proud artist comparing his works.
I still have pencils with cool erasers attached to the end of pencils. Like Gandam ones, some animals etc. Never had the heart to use those. Never heart to use those with special prints either. Like doraemon, power rangers etc.
It was the fad to have such "cool" pencils and pointy tips, UNTIL mechanical pencils like the SHAKER came and seize the minds of primary school kids by storm. But that, is another memory for another time.




