Oh man, I am about to do something radical next weekend, something I hope I will not regret.
It will be done, unless unforeseen circumstances crop up like how you would spend an entire week discussing in earnest to plan your best bud's birthday surprise but it gets foiled on that very day kind of unforeseen circumstances.
Damn, I'm hyped up just thinking of what will happen. The feeling is like cheating in some major examinations, trying your best to covertly glance at the adjacent table to peep at whatever is written on someone else's answer sheet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the side note, I have been following intently on the whole "boomz" and "bigini" saga. And just watched the video which she was famous for, and my god, IT WAS EXCRUCIATING TO EVEN LISTEN TO HER. I had a sudden rush of sympathy for English teachers, and feel for the first time in my life the turmoil they must have gone through trying to educate us young ones to pronounce and enunciate properly.
And thus, I WILL speak proper English as often as possible. I will try to keep the integrity of spoken English. I will strive to eliminate all traces of Singlish if I am conscious enough!
Cheers to great spoken English!
It will be done, unless unforeseen circumstances crop up like how you would spend an entire week discussing in earnest to plan your best bud's birthday surprise but it gets foiled on that very day kind of unforeseen circumstances.
Damn, I'm hyped up just thinking of what will happen. The feeling is like cheating in some major examinations, trying your best to covertly glance at the adjacent table to peep at whatever is written on someone else's answer sheet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the side note, I have been following intently on the whole "boomz" and "bigini" saga. And just watched the video which she was famous for, and my god, IT WAS EXCRUCIATING TO EVEN LISTEN TO HER. I had a sudden rush of sympathy for English teachers, and feel for the first time in my life the turmoil they must have gone through trying to educate us young ones to pronounce and enunciate properly.
And thus, I WILL speak proper English as often as possible. I will try to keep the integrity of spoken English. I will strive to eliminate all traces of Singlish if I am conscious enough!
Cheers to great spoken English!