Results are back!
I think this mid year I fared better than I expected although the probability of getting a U for Maths is like approximately one.
But most of all, I felt extremely proud, of my Chemistry.
I got a B! Its like some kind of dream come true. But I know that the paper was set easier on purpose. Somehow, deep within me, i knew that AJ's Chemistry standard should be way harder than that paper. Kinda felt half heartedly that I should have gotten an A. or at least a better quality B.
Nonetheless, that B felt like a mini lion roaring in my heart. It totally made my entire week extremely enjoyable.
GP was also a surprising grade of B overall, with a THIRTY TWO for essay.
I nearly jumped up from my seat. So far all my essays have been hovering around the cursed 23 range. To get THIRTY TWO is like suddenly inheriting 1o million dollars from an unknown relative or like growing taller by 10cm overnight!
Maybe it was because I had read a similar essay before the mids. Whatever it is, I am sure glad!
But I think the greatest satisfaction is the faces of some people I have seen.
I feel that they seem to think that I am rather incompetent, stupid and belong to the base of the pyramid.
It just feels absolutely terrifically, electrifyingly, immensely, indescribably, god-damn SHUANG.
Nothing, I repeat, Nothing comes even close to this kind of feeling. They all think I am just some loser, only good at cracking lame jokes and being the jolly person. BAH. KMA! (kiss my ass)
ok. So the faith of maths entirely rests on paper 2. I think I need to get around 70/50 to get an A. So its bye bye to A and hello to U!
I guess that's why they call JC Pre-U education
I think this mid year I fared better than I expected although the probability of getting a U for Maths is like approximately one.
But most of all, I felt extremely proud, of my Chemistry.
I got a B! Its like some kind of dream come true. But I know that the paper was set easier on purpose. Somehow, deep within me, i knew that AJ's Chemistry standard should be way harder than that paper. Kinda felt half heartedly that I should have gotten an A. or at least a better quality B.
Nonetheless, that B felt like a mini lion roaring in my heart. It totally made my entire week extremely enjoyable.
GP was also a surprising grade of B overall, with a THIRTY TWO for essay.
I nearly jumped up from my seat. So far all my essays have been hovering around the cursed 23 range. To get THIRTY TWO is like suddenly inheriting 1o million dollars from an unknown relative or like growing taller by 10cm overnight!
Maybe it was because I had read a similar essay before the mids. Whatever it is, I am sure glad!
But I think the greatest satisfaction is the faces of some people I have seen.
I feel that they seem to think that I am rather incompetent, stupid and belong to the base of the pyramid.
It just feels absolutely terrifically, electrifyingly, immensely, indescribably, god-damn SHUANG.
Nothing, I repeat, Nothing comes even close to this kind of feeling. They all think I am just some loser, only good at cracking lame jokes and being the jolly person. BAH. KMA! (kiss my ass)
ok. So the faith of maths entirely rests on paper 2. I think I need to get around 70/50 to get an A. So its bye bye to A and hello to U!
I guess that's why they call JC Pre-U education