Sometimes I wished that I had super rich parents that spoil me.
Letting me indulge in fancy dining, clad myself in brands, sporting the latest gadgets, drive a relatively flashy car, hang out at exclusive places, travel around the world on a whim.
Oh, how great life would be~ the only thing worrying would be where to go and what to do.
But fortunately, this isnt the case.
I am glad things do not come relatively easy. It makes me a happier person actually I think.
Not too sure how exactly to explain, but probably the easiest way to term it is that I get contended relatively easily I suppose.
No need flashy gadgets or copious amounts of money(although that would be very ideal) to make me feel happy on a day to day basis.
Long term happiness? I think ( for now, with the given maturity) is just to indulge in the things I like to do.
Basically read fiction all day, bake a little, experiment with cooking and hanging out with friends. Travel a bit when I save up. I really can get quite used to it.
Sounds very mediocre and un-aspiring huh? I'm not actively gunning for top pay, for top money etc etc etc.haha. oh well. I think different periods in life bring about different expectations and outlooks of the future. Especially so under the influence of media and societal norms I suppose.
Dont know, I just dont wish to get lost in the midst of trying to maximize wealth I suppose, of course increasing wealth is a life long goal, but certainly not on my priority list.
Who knows? This might just change given a few years down the road...nobody can be sure.
And of cos love. Hopefully it comes soon. :)
Letting me indulge in fancy dining, clad myself in brands, sporting the latest gadgets, drive a relatively flashy car, hang out at exclusive places, travel around the world on a whim.
Oh, how great life would be~ the only thing worrying would be where to go and what to do.
But fortunately, this isnt the case.
I am glad things do not come relatively easy. It makes me a happier person actually I think.
Not too sure how exactly to explain, but probably the easiest way to term it is that I get contended relatively easily I suppose.
No need flashy gadgets or copious amounts of money(although that would be very ideal) to make me feel happy on a day to day basis.
Long term happiness? I think ( for now, with the given maturity) is just to indulge in the things I like to do.
Basically read fiction all day, bake a little, experiment with cooking and hanging out with friends. Travel a bit when I save up. I really can get quite used to it.
Sounds very mediocre and un-aspiring huh? I'm not actively gunning for top pay, for top money etc etc etc.haha. oh well. I think different periods in life bring about different expectations and outlooks of the future. Especially so under the influence of media and societal norms I suppose.
Dont know, I just dont wish to get lost in the midst of trying to maximize wealth I suppose, of course increasing wealth is a life long goal, but certainly not on my priority list.
Who knows? This might just change given a few years down the road...nobody can be sure.
And of cos love. Hopefully it comes soon. :)