Its been a while since I posted anything on here...always post phoning for something else that is deemed "more important", but really, what could be more important than "penning" my thoughts, deepest or not down?
I did say that I should buy a physical diary and express some of my more inner thoughts and desires down there, where I can freely talk about issues plaguing me minus the repercussions. And it is proven that handwriting improves the cognitive faculties...I think. But like always, I always cook up excuses for myself to not get it.
Perhaps I should put an e-reminder note on the front of my phone to remind myself on a daily basis until I grow sick of the note and get a nice physical diary as opposed to blogging.
I cannot believe it, but I really had enough of school. Its really straining on me to work hard but not reap any results, its disheartening. Although I know that this IS the final frontier that determines the (possibly) rest of my future outlook, ie, how much pay will I be getting, the kind of opportunities I will receive blah blah, but I really feel like I cannot reverse it.
I only pray hard daily that the things I do in the future must be something that I love and am passionate about. That's the only thing that keeps me going.
Some friends have already entered the workforce, everybody is getting busy...
But what exactly constitutes "busy"?
People always use this word, dishing it freely as and when they like it, including myself. "Oh, sorry didnt (insert verb phrase) 'cos I was busy" - its been used/thrown around so much, its hard to feel a tinge of disappointment when this adjective appears.
It feels as though "busy" is a direct reflection of your heart's desire - whether you truly want to do something. Because I think if you really put your mind and heart into something, "busy" shouldnt exist at all!
You will find time to do it, no matter how "busy" you are, perhaps set another date you know you will make it?
People often use "busy" and then forget all about it. Myself included.
I am trying hard to kick this habit by reminding myself immediately to set up another date ( regardless of its noun or adjective usage ) after being really "busy" and rejecting the event.
:)
I did say that I should buy a physical diary and express some of my more inner thoughts and desires down there, where I can freely talk about issues plaguing me minus the repercussions. And it is proven that handwriting improves the cognitive faculties...I think. But like always, I always cook up excuses for myself to not get it.
Perhaps I should put an e-reminder note on the front of my phone to remind myself on a daily basis until I grow sick of the note and get a nice physical diary as opposed to blogging.
I cannot believe it, but I really had enough of school. Its really straining on me to work hard but not reap any results, its disheartening. Although I know that this IS the final frontier that determines the (possibly) rest of my future outlook, ie, how much pay will I be getting, the kind of opportunities I will receive blah blah, but I really feel like I cannot reverse it.
I only pray hard daily that the things I do in the future must be something that I love and am passionate about. That's the only thing that keeps me going.
Some friends have already entered the workforce, everybody is getting busy...
But what exactly constitutes "busy"?
People always use this word, dishing it freely as and when they like it, including myself. "Oh, sorry didnt (insert verb phrase) 'cos I was busy" - its been used/thrown around so much, its hard to feel a tinge of disappointment when this adjective appears.
It feels as though "busy" is a direct reflection of your heart's desire - whether you truly want to do something. Because I think if you really put your mind and heart into something, "busy" shouldnt exist at all!
You will find time to do it, no matter how "busy" you are, perhaps set another date you know you will make it?
People often use "busy" and then forget all about it. Myself included.
I am trying hard to kick this habit by reminding myself immediately to set up another date ( regardless of its noun or adjective usage ) after being really "busy" and rejecting the event.
:)