Listen.
Sometimes I think we get so caught up in trying to say what we have on our minds that we neglect to listen to what others think and want to say, don't we?
We all think that what we want to say is very important, isn't it? We think that our views are the pivot point of the conversation, we think that our utterances makes most sense, our speech the one carries most weight.
So I guess it usually ends up with no one really listening to each other, self absorbed, as thoughts races pass our other fragments of memories in our heads. We don't really calculate when the best timing for our thoughts to materialize into actual verbal forms.
So how do we really catch anything that truly makes a difference?
I guess that's why we frequently talk and forget hence after the contents.
So sometimes I think I need to learn how to listen more, in earnest, not just for listening's sake.
Learn to empathize with the speaker more and I think I just be able to forge something more deeper and on a more personal level.
Haha, sometimes I think I just might be transitioning into someone more reserved and held back.
Or maybe I've reached a stage where I think I might be keen to try a new identity change, alter my personality, you know, trying vastly new things out.
Do things that I wouldn't have thought of doing and stuffs like that.
To do the things that I've always thought about doing.
:)
Sometimes I think we get so caught up in trying to say what we have on our minds that we neglect to listen to what others think and want to say, don't we?
We all think that what we want to say is very important, isn't it? We think that our views are the pivot point of the conversation, we think that our utterances makes most sense, our speech the one carries most weight.
So I guess it usually ends up with no one really listening to each other, self absorbed, as thoughts races pass our other fragments of memories in our heads. We don't really calculate when the best timing for our thoughts to materialize into actual verbal forms.
So how do we really catch anything that truly makes a difference?
I guess that's why we frequently talk and forget hence after the contents.
So sometimes I think I need to learn how to listen more, in earnest, not just for listening's sake.
Learn to empathize with the speaker more and I think I just be able to forge something more deeper and on a more personal level.
Haha, sometimes I think I just might be transitioning into someone more reserved and held back.
Or maybe I've reached a stage where I think I might be keen to try a new identity change, alter my personality, you know, trying vastly new things out.
Do things that I wouldn't have thought of doing and stuffs like that.
To do the things that I've always thought about doing.
:)