Happy V Day!
Happy Valentines' Day guys!
Best day for an excuse to binge on candies, chocolates, cupcakes (brought for yourself or not) all day long without feeling guilty.
Surprisingly, I did not feel the overwhelming urge to hole up and avoid lovey dovey couples, or end up in envious stares at couples walking arms to waist down the doorways.
I was just myself, cheerful and collected, albeit mildly irritated at the massive jams along the walkways due to sale of V day goodies, ( my oh my, tempting) going to my lessons.
I think I just became asexual. Hahaha. I think this year I shifted my focus away from such things.
Love stories, tales of unrequited love, love misplaced or betrayed or even love that wasnt given a chance to grow, be gone!
Maybe because it's a case if never had before? And hence I draw such conclusions? Might just be that.
But for now, I think I am pretty content with how my life is coming along thus far. There might have already been some silly mistakes, but who doesnt make them?
Finding a partner? Hmmmm. Cant deny I havent toyed with that idea before in my head. Just that I havent been proactive...at all. There's just so much else of stuffs I want to do. Unless I find someone who digs the same stuffs as I do.
Random thought that flashed across: Friendships may look strong, but require fine handling and great finesse in making it sure it grows and strengthen over the years.
Happy Valentines' Day guys!
Best day for an excuse to binge on candies, chocolates, cupcakes (brought for yourself or not) all day long without feeling guilty.
Surprisingly, I did not feel the overwhelming urge to hole up and avoid lovey dovey couples, or end up in envious stares at couples walking arms to waist down the doorways.
I was just myself, cheerful and collected, albeit mildly irritated at the massive jams along the walkways due to sale of V day goodies, ( my oh my, tempting) going to my lessons.
I think I just became asexual. Hahaha. I think this year I shifted my focus away from such things.
Love stories, tales of unrequited love, love misplaced or betrayed or even love that wasnt given a chance to grow, be gone!
Maybe because it's a case if never had before? And hence I draw such conclusions? Might just be that.
But for now, I think I am pretty content with how my life is coming along thus far. There might have already been some silly mistakes, but who doesnt make them?
Finding a partner? Hmmmm. Cant deny I havent toyed with that idea before in my head. Just that I havent been proactive...at all. There's just so much else of stuffs I want to do. Unless I find someone who digs the same stuffs as I do.
Random thought that flashed across: Friendships may look strong, but require fine handling and great finesse in making it sure it grows and strengthen over the years.