Recently, I have been toying with the idea of escaping to somewhere far away and starting out my life again as someone completely different, doing something completely opposite of what I am doing now, leading a life that is parallel to the one I am having now.
Doesn't it sound enticing and nice to re-begin your life? You have some years before that to explore your life, you already know what you want best, you know what you're good at, what makes you happy at the end of the day, and you can alter your life to suit yourself. Instead of being....I wont say trapped, or conformed to, instead I think I would use the word "guided" by your past actions that rolls into present life and will definitely influence future life.
I sound very much like a loser escapist.
But, the idea of escaping to somewhere far far away sounds sooooo alluring, soooo enticing. Mmmmmm.
Sometimes I am really afraid of crowds, with the throngs of people walking past me, walking towards me. I fight the mad urge to shout at them. Give me some space!
Doesn't it sound enticing and nice to re-begin your life? You have some years before that to explore your life, you already know what you want best, you know what you're good at, what makes you happy at the end of the day, and you can alter your life to suit yourself. Instead of being....I wont say trapped, or conformed to, instead I think I would use the word "guided" by your past actions that rolls into present life and will definitely influence future life.
I sound very much like a loser escapist.
But, the idea of escaping to somewhere far far away sounds sooooo alluring, soooo enticing. Mmmmmm.
Sometimes I am really afraid of crowds, with the throngs of people walking past me, walking towards me. I fight the mad urge to shout at them. Give me some space!