A flood of misfortunes.
I have been plagued with a slew of unfortunate events.
One after another. They just keep turning up at my doorstep.
I tell myself, bad days are anything but permanent. They are transient, ephemeral. They cant last forever, can they?
So I just hang on and tell myself, it'll go away, it'll go away, it'll go away.
I think I have sort of mellowed out?
I dont get as easily angered as I used to do.
I am calmer than usual. Despite the onslaught of assignments.
I take things slightly easier. Lament a bit, and get back with life.
Or maybe its not that good to be that back? Hmmmmm...
I feel like I am losing some connections. Like a rope, losing its fibers one strand at a time. Insignificant individually, but impactful when considered as a whole.
University's strange. It feels...highly commercialized.
You dont go there to receive an education just because you want to per se, but rather in lieu of the income you will get in the future.
It sorts of secure or rather determine the amount of income you are set to have in the future.
Kind of superficial, isnt it?
I would really really really like to be spending my time on something else. But no. I have to spend my time cramming notes, force understand theories rather than let them flow elegantly into my mind, churn out essays, arrange to meet with people I hardly desire to interact to almost haphazardly piece together a writing.
Why? I suppose all this is necessary for a "brighter" future for myself.
Lastly, I hope everything's going well with Daddy.
I cant seem to do anything but listen and agree(?), or maybe that is the best thing to do for him.
I have been plagued with a slew of unfortunate events.
One after another. They just keep turning up at my doorstep.
I tell myself, bad days are anything but permanent. They are transient, ephemeral. They cant last forever, can they?
So I just hang on and tell myself, it'll go away, it'll go away, it'll go away.
I think I have sort of mellowed out?
I dont get as easily angered as I used to do.
I am calmer than usual. Despite the onslaught of assignments.
I take things slightly easier. Lament a bit, and get back with life.
Or maybe its not that good to be that back? Hmmmmm...
I feel like I am losing some connections. Like a rope, losing its fibers one strand at a time. Insignificant individually, but impactful when considered as a whole.
University's strange. It feels...highly commercialized.
You dont go there to receive an education just because you want to per se, but rather in lieu of the income you will get in the future.
It sorts of secure or rather determine the amount of income you are set to have in the future.
Kind of superficial, isnt it?
I would really really really like to be spending my time on something else. But no. I have to spend my time cramming notes, force understand theories rather than let them flow elegantly into my mind, churn out essays, arrange to meet with people I hardly desire to interact to almost haphazardly piece together a writing.
Why? I suppose all this is necessary for a "brighter" future for myself.
Lastly, I hope everything's going well with Daddy.
I cant seem to do anything but listen and agree(?), or maybe that is the best thing to do for him.