I feel like a quitter :(
Mega disappointed with myself.
I have never stopped doing anything half way once I tell myself I have to complete it.
Only things like eating some super disgustingly vile tasting food puts me off half way.
Damn. I dont want to disappoint people so early in the year?
Maybe I'm just too concious of how people think of me? What's the difference between disappointing them now and later?
I try my best to make myself feel better, like saying things,mentally to myself of course.
Trying to make facts shine in my favour. But the truth is I still feel bad. Like really bad.
Not that I dont want to persevere on, I just dont think I can do it properly.
Am I falling into the "strawberry" category of youths? Major unhappiness.
Or maybe I'm just making a mountain out of a molehill?
I need to reflect asap. I am going for a run now.