Of stupidity and foolishness.
Well, camp this week has been a wild whirlwind of activities, from coating people in numerous packets of medicated foot powder, dousing them in chilly water to squirting them relentlessly with detergent, gossip has been steadily moving up the list of most frequently done activities.
Who doesn't like to listen to gossips? Especially if its the truth.
I have no idea why people like to do stupid/foolish things. Alas, common sense, is, unfortunately, not so common after all.
The facts are in your face, bro, and so many people have already come up to you telling you to stop this foolish act, but yet you refuse to listen.
I rest my case.
Sometimes, determination in your own cause is a good thing, perseverance etc are all good qualities that a person, eager to succeed should have. But persist in the wrong value or thinking makes you like a dumb ass, a laughing stock, while the person manipulating you milks you for your worth while others beside lament for you.
As such I am feeling rather disappointed. Friend T has let me down on more than one occasion, until I feel completely unastonished(no such actual word) and untaken aback (again, no such word) that he has, again, decided to forego our agreed outing-S and work for acquaintance (in relation to me) L, whom rips him off.
Much like being promised to be taken to the ice cream parlour but never visiting.
I rest my case. He can be cajoled and sprint into L's wide open arms for all I care.
Although I am having second thoughts for our friendship. Maybe I should try to talk to him about this issue. Many friendships drift apart because communication breaks down. They refuse to address issues and that is the root of the trouble.
On a brighter note, 37 more days to ORD.