More and more I have started to embrace the healthy lifestyle! Yay!
Went jogging today, was a little bit adventurous and decided to venture out a bit into the neighbourhood now that these park connectors thingy have sprung up and I thought it might be time to do a little checking out.
And to my surprise, there's a really nice route from my house all the way to je's house, to zheng hua park! AKA, I will pass by xf's place, probably near to xl's place. oh my. didnt realise that at all.
The path leads from cck sports complex to behind the bungalows where a huge drain is. On the other side of the drain is abandoned fields with trees growing, lallang etc.
So this path leads on and on to behind PJC to ten mile junction to opposite xf's hse bus stop, shocked to see her house slowly materialize before my eyes, right into zheng hua park, which sadly, I didnt get to run in because it was too late and I was ravenous. So I U-turned back at the traffic light before the park.
Its about 5km from my house? Manageable. Although slightly more thirsty than usual, had to run back with a dry mouth. But hey, it felt really really good. A break from the usual rounds at stadium or in camp.
So xf, xl, je join me! We can meet each other half way via this park connector! haha. Its time to work out man. How long never run le? We hadnt had PE together in a long long long long time.
And I now know why consuming KFC was a bad idea.
Remember how I had given up on KFC while ago? Well, I just had it the day before. And it reminded me why I had given up consuming it. I only ate some value box thing, no up size, no cheese fries.
And it gave me major bowel movements. Urgh. Felt greasy, queasy and moody the next day. Not worth revisiting. So yes, I am now more determined to shun this oily delight that brings much suffering afterwards. Its simply too oily for I guess. How I managed to survive through secondary school munching and savouring the chicken pieces? Its all hazy memories. haha.