Wisdom Extraction.
After two reschedules and 3 months, I finally got my wisdom extraction.
Hmmm, wasn't as bad as I had anticipated it would be. The worst part has got to be the after math.
The anesthesia injection felt other-worldly though, I could feel the liquid branching out into my veins, cold, slight discomfort, pulsating into my chin and cheeks.
Once the anesthesia kicked in, everything was blurry. Just felt a lot of pressure, yanking, pushing, grunting, cracking. At one point, I felt weird. My head was spinning, everything was woozy, felt like I could dance on top of a small stool while balancing an elephant, all these while juggling 8 papayas. In short, I felt like a woozy idiot. Must have been the anesthesia.
So now, I'm stuck with a swollen cheek that throbs with pain at night. Like real bad. The swelling only came 3 days after the operation.
And for the first time in my life, I am having bad breadth. Why? Because the wound still seeps blood, but gets stuck in nooks and crannies that has developed due to the removal of two teeth. The blood disintegrates (is this even the correct word?) and stinks. Crap. I never had smelly breadth before. So unless I gargle my mouth every 15 minutes, I would have to live with it.
One more operation to go! One more round of tao huey for breakfast and lunch. One more round of eating dinner for 45 minutes because I cannot chew properly! Oh the joys.