Monotonous.
Life (at least for mine) as I know it, has sort of fallen into monotony, a series of repeated actions.
Each timed precisely, every time slot dedicated to doing a certain task.
Bored? You cant deny the comfort that monotony brings.
Its a bit like sitting in the middle of a round room, where everything is placed concentrically ( is there even such a form of this word?) from me. And I am placed right in the middle, all the things that I need are within reach, the most essential items, like toilet paper, food and water are the nearest to me. All I got to do is to just reach out slightly and get them.
No surprises, no specials, just living in a concentrically decorated room. And slowly wait for what I know is in stored for me.
Not that I do not appreciate stability, or do not enjoy smooth rides. But I feel like "more" should happen. Maybe at this age most people my generation feels like that.
Adventure seeking, demanding almost instant gratification, dislike for slow tempo.
Always asking for more more more, more excitement, more thrill, more danger, more speed.
Guess thats just the marked difference between different age groups.
But in the meanwhile, I guess I'll be living my slightly dull but pedantic and planned lifestyle.
Soon, I shall escape and live vivaciously!