- 脸孔 -
同样是一张脸孔,有着黑夹带着浅褐色的秀发。
两颗明亮闪烁的眼睛以及小巧玲珑,坚挺的鼻子。
两瓣粉嫩的嘴唇,不丰满但感觉好精致。
两旁的耳朵在艳阳照晒下,变得粉橘,细细的耳毛顿时成金色,好想再看多两眼。
真是奇怪,以上描述的五官大多人都有。位置也都相同,但有些人的看起来就是特别让人着迷。能够什么都隔在一旁,就看着他的五官。仔仔细细的端详,看着睫毛,盯着嘴瓣的动作,狠狠地不放过任何特真。而每回再一次看到让心跳不规律的脸孔时,又会发现新的特真。百看,千看,万看,甚至看上一辈子都不会感到腻,觉得厌烦。脑海不断拼揍他的脸庞,言行举止。
_________________________________________________________________
On a separate note, the bill just came in. A whopping 1k+ for tickets alone. Not inclusive of all the other expenses we will incur. Setting me back by a lot. But I guess money cant buy you experience or fun.
Been working out almost daily, who doesnt want a nice body that fills out shirts nicely, right?
So many distractions! There's canteen(GOD SENT) , macdonald delivery, ninja van that peddles snacks, scheming mates that tempt you in the dead of night with evil nutella, pringles and other yummies. I must resist. I run away in terror, as my mates gobble and guzzle down the snacks. I think about all the effort that I put in, all wasted, washed down the drain in a second if I changed my mind.
Evrybody's born with a different body, some people hardly lift a finger and achieve a mean lean body. Others struggle and fight with bulgeoning flabs that refuse to go away no matter what you've been through. Unfair as it may seem, but that is how people are different. But I know one thing is for certain, nothing comes your way if you dont work for it. So if you want something, dare to pursue.
Speaking of which, 23/09 must be a lucky day for me.
Went for river crossing, which, despite my initial objections turned out to be really really really enjoyable. Serene, calm and cooling.
The second surprise came almost immediately. While changing to dry uniforms, I felt a lump in one of the pockets. Thinking it was long forgotten tissue paper/piece of scrap paper that I forgot to take out during washing, I stuck my hand down to investigate, and volia! Out came a tightly folded $5 dollar bill! With the ex-president's eye peeking out.
The joys of finding loose change. To add to the joy was the fact that this particular uniform has never seen sunlight for almost 3 months because it was sealed in a ziplock prepared for turn outs, spot checks and so on.
The third surprise came in the evening, during duty. Had to drag my feet to duty. To fuel the misery, it was drizzling, the light cool kind, optimal for a long deep sleep. But surprise surprise, just as I was thinking how to endure past my duty, there was "over staffing"! Too many duty personnels. (YAYYYY) Apparently it was a communication mistake. 6 were needed, 8 came.
When enquired who didnt want to do their duty, and in order to fight for my happiness, I voiced out that I didnt want to do the duty today, when everyone else merely shuffled their feet and exchanged meaningless glances. I suggested a fair method of choosing whom not to do duty, but surprise (again) everyone wanted to do their duty (I recommend fMRI scan for these guys) and so I went back! Hi-fived the in-charged in the process.
And so yes. I was silly happy that day. Days like that need not happen on a frequent basis. One day like that is enough to fuel me for a long time, keep me going, till the next lucky coincidence :)
同样是一张脸孔,有着黑夹带着浅褐色的秀发。
两颗明亮闪烁的眼睛以及小巧玲珑,坚挺的鼻子。
两瓣粉嫩的嘴唇,不丰满但感觉好精致。
两旁的耳朵在艳阳照晒下,变得粉橘,细细的耳毛顿时成金色,好想再看多两眼。
真是奇怪,以上描述的五官大多人都有。位置也都相同,但有些人的看起来就是特别让人着迷。能够什么都隔在一旁,就看着他的五官。仔仔细细的端详,看着睫毛,盯着嘴瓣的动作,狠狠地不放过任何特真。而每回再一次看到让心跳不规律的脸孔时,又会发现新的特真。百看,千看,万看,甚至看上一辈子都不会感到腻,觉得厌烦。脑海不断拼揍他的脸庞,言行举止。
_________________________________________________________________
On a separate note, the bill just came in. A whopping 1k+ for tickets alone. Not inclusive of all the other expenses we will incur. Setting me back by a lot. But I guess money cant buy you experience or fun.
Been working out almost daily, who doesnt want a nice body that fills out shirts nicely, right?
So many distractions! There's canteen(GOD SENT) , macdonald delivery, ninja van that peddles snacks, scheming mates that tempt you in the dead of night with evil nutella, pringles and other yummies. I must resist. I run away in terror, as my mates gobble and guzzle down the snacks. I think about all the effort that I put in, all wasted, washed down the drain in a second if I changed my mind.
Evrybody's born with a different body, some people hardly lift a finger and achieve a mean lean body. Others struggle and fight with bulgeoning flabs that refuse to go away no matter what you've been through. Unfair as it may seem, but that is how people are different. But I know one thing is for certain, nothing comes your way if you dont work for it. So if you want something, dare to pursue.
Speaking of which, 23/09 must be a lucky day for me.
Went for river crossing, which, despite my initial objections turned out to be really really really enjoyable. Serene, calm and cooling.
The second surprise came almost immediately. While changing to dry uniforms, I felt a lump in one of the pockets. Thinking it was long forgotten tissue paper/piece of scrap paper that I forgot to take out during washing, I stuck my hand down to investigate, and volia! Out came a tightly folded $5 dollar bill! With the ex-president's eye peeking out.
The joys of finding loose change. To add to the joy was the fact that this particular uniform has never seen sunlight for almost 3 months because it was sealed in a ziplock prepared for turn outs, spot checks and so on.
The third surprise came in the evening, during duty. Had to drag my feet to duty. To fuel the misery, it was drizzling, the light cool kind, optimal for a long deep sleep. But surprise surprise, just as I was thinking how to endure past my duty, there was "over staffing"! Too many duty personnels. (YAYYYY) Apparently it was a communication mistake. 6 were needed, 8 came.
When enquired who didnt want to do their duty, and in order to fight for my happiness, I voiced out that I didnt want to do the duty today, when everyone else merely shuffled their feet and exchanged meaningless glances. I suggested a fair method of choosing whom not to do duty, but surprise (again) everyone wanted to do their duty (I recommend fMRI scan for these guys) and so I went back! Hi-fived the in-charged in the process.
And so yes. I was silly happy that day. Days like that need not happen on a frequent basis. One day like that is enough to fuel me for a long time, keep me going, till the next lucky coincidence :)