Skip to main content

情绪

最近不知怎么搞的,我整个人变得蛮情绪化。尤其是悲伤的部分,感到特别强烈。

也不知道为什么,看到感人或伤感的电影情节;男主角死在战场上,留下爱妻/女朋友/为战友挡飞弹等时,我心里好像被一支无形的手拧着,好不舒服。

感受就在这时候就莫名的,飞快的从心里一涌而上,直到眼球后面。
感觉上就像汹涌澎湃,来势汹汹的江水遇上巨大的水坝。 水坝巨大无比,缓和了江水的冲力,消掉了它的杀气。

但是水毕竟会找到莫个细缝,孱孱的流出,一滴一滴的。

不知不觉,视线有点模糊,也不知道为甚么会感到尴尬,还是赶快用衣袖抹干。
衣袖因为泪水而变得深色的部分慢慢的扩张。

这情形总是发生在观看有关战阵的电影时发生,让我感到好尴尬,觉得自己好傻,好天真,好怕让人看见。或许每一次我都会连想自己也如果被卷入战争,我会怎么做。

现在我都觉得自己好傻,好可笑。
怎么常发生在女生身上的事竟发生在我身上?

流泪的感觉好难形容,没有发生的时候你会把它隔在一旁,更本不会去里它。
但当它来袭时,你身上的每一个毛孔都能感受到它。它的窜透力无法抵挡,说来就来。

想想一下,我也好久没有为了什么事而感到如此。并不是伤心而流的泪,我也不知道到底如何解释。是感觉可惜?是为了牺牲自己保住战友的性命?还是为了被留下来的人?还是纯粹是为了战争所带来的痛苦? 我自己也不确定。

将来会不会再看有关战争的电影我也不晓得,想看和不想看在心里掺杂一半。

Popular posts from this blog

Mentalist

* Mentalist * Sunshine bursts through dull grey-hued clouds, its rays filtering down onto Kyle's face. He wrinkled his eyes in response, long tanned fingers shield them. He never liked such dreamy situations, the sun kissing the endless plains, glades of wildflower dot the country side. He thought that such scenarios only served to conceal what was bad inside everyone. Yes, he believed that there resided a little evil, a touch of cruelty, a hint of darkness within everyone. In fact, he relished acts, big or small, of twisted intentions. He always knew he was "strange" as put it by people who knew him. Unique, was what he rather be termed, perhaps bordering on "superior". Those comments didnt affect him, all they did was to consolidate the unrefutable fact that Kyle enjoyed in watching people suffer, writhe in pain, bathed in loneliness. You see, Kyle has a special gift. At first he thought that it was just strokes of coincidences, but soon the frequencies of th...

Feeling jealous and dumb.

This week hasnt been good, for my mental health at least. 1) Went out dinner with my BMT mates. Chatted and got to know how's everyone progressed so far two years on: A - Is on USP AL - Is going to UCLA to do Law S - Is going to Imperial to do Chemistry on a A*Star scholarship C - Is currently in Medical School J - Is on a bond free scholarship from Shanghai to do Chinese at Fudan U. D - Is going to do Medicine overseas So yes, I feel darn puny and small and dumb sitting with all of them. Choking me with all that smartness and effortless-ness. As well as talking about whether they should change their course to like Law or Medicine so that they can earn more money. I truly feel dumb. 2) Friend W, has unbelievably, signed on. Its a "she" by the way. Havent talked to her since after primary school. Stalked her on FB. haha. It gets pretty bored in office sometimes. She leads such a colourful life, visiting Egypt to see pyramids, going to Iceland to see the Northern Lights ...

New Semester

Hi, I'm back, after what seems like an eternity. Its a new start to the academic year! I am conflicted. I am not sure whether to look forward to finishing school (at last!) or to feel a sudden emptiness about school ending. (What? Already?) No doubt, school has been kind to me, it has let me learn many things, academically or otherwise. Its great seeing and experimenting with different styles of working with people, I think that's the part I like most about school. Other than that, school feels like a cocoon of warmth and protection, as though nothing really bad could possibly happen. I mean, its a huge playground for youths to connect and try out and experiment with identity, its where you really test out which identity you want to adopt when you finally step out into the world right? But at the same time, I'm really eager to step out and prove my worth, the saying " The world is your Oyster" is not for nothing you know. So I'm feeling increasingly ...