Emotions are what we feel everyday, every living moment, each breadth we take.
It is affected by all that we take into our eyes, tastes that leave an impression on our tongue, surfaces that brush against or bare skin, smells that waft into our noses.
It is shaped by mere formless thoughts, bodiless words.
When I think about it, its amazing the variety of emotions that one person can feel, the subtleness between anger and hatred, the fine line separating love and admiration.
ANGER - I think anger is a very rudimentary emotion that was already recognized in the very early stages of human evolution, when I feel it, it basically radiates like a devastating nuclear leak from my hands, more if I ball them into fists. I just feel like pounding them into something soft, yet substantial. Or maybe throw something I normally would not, the unmistakable feeling of destroying property wells up uncontrollably.
FEAR - It sorts of cling at the edges of my heart, like a witch's hand, long grim-covered finger nails digging into the edges of my heart, the pain so surreal, almost piercing. My heart pounds for all its worth against my chest, I feel awake and very much aware of my surroundings all of a sudden, and the feeling doesn't ebb away for a long time. Interestingly, it is not confused with EXHILARATION, although symptoms are similar in nature, you know when you experience fear or the latter.
LOVE - Perhaps the most revered emotion; songs, books, movies, plays, literature, drama all revolve around this theme, portraying that it will overcome every obstacle presented to it. There are so many kinds of love around, a relationship with a partner, regardless of gender, family love, love for friends, love for a hobby, love for nature, love for music and so on and so forth...
HAPPINESS/JOY - It is probably the most contagious emotion that I've ever come across, I feel it most strongly on my mouth, with an unexplainable urge to smile, I feel extra friendly, wanting to spread this feeling. Feels like nothing bad can happen, say bye bye to NS or something similar.
In conclusion, there are so so many different emotions that we are able to feel and differentiate, each one different from another by only a minuscule mix of chemicals, yet affects various body parts. Yes, interestingly, all these emotions are the result of chemicals, and or hormones produced and regulated by the pituitary gland in the brain. Weird. The only most prominent emotion I feel in my brain, and feel like my brain is truly responsible for that particular unpleasant emotion is the frustration when I tackle Mathematics.
P.S. I love acoustic songs, there's so much vibe, so much energy in it.