ABC's
A - Age: 20
B - Bed size:Single, wished it was queen though...
C - Chore you hate: Definitely doing the dishes .
D - Dog's name: No dog. But dont mind one. Cats are nice too...
E - Essential start your day item: A toothbrush.
F - Favorite color(s): None in particular
G - Gold or silver: Silver
H - Height: Intimidatingly tall
I - I am: having a sore throat
J - Job: protecting everyone whose sleeping snugly at home
K - Kids: Love my baby cousins to bits. I am always thinking of renting them from my aunt.
L - Living arrangements: Some might term them as "messy", but its really more like the items are strategically located for me.
M - Mom's name: Wonderwoman
N - Nickname: Prince Charming
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: It would be a medical miracle if I even had a womb.
P - Pet peeve: Sunglasses at night or indoors.
Q - Quote from a movie: "With great powers come great responsibility"
R - Right or left handed: Right. But I am training to be ambidextrous in my free time. But so far things arent looking so good.
S - Siblings: 1.
T - Time you wake up: preferably as and when I like
U - Unique thing about your car: It will either be a Tuscani or Bugatti
V - Vegetable you hate: Ladyfingers. How can anybody eat something that secrets saliva?
W - Ways you run late: Oversleep!
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, chest...the chest experience was the weirdest though...you had to position your arms in like a chicken wing and suck in as much air to inflate your chest as possible.
Y - Yummy food you make: Maggi Mee with cheese with molten lava like consistency egg yolk
Z - Zoo favourite: Nothing in particular. But I have a dislike for goats, they smell foul and their bleating is unbearable.
B - Bed size:Single, wished it was queen though...
C - Chore you hate: Definitely doing the dishes .
D - Dog's name: No dog. But dont mind one. Cats are nice too...
E - Essential start your day item: A toothbrush.
F - Favorite color(s): None in particular
G - Gold or silver: Silver
H - Height: Intimidatingly tall
I - I am: having a sore throat
J - Job: protecting everyone whose sleeping snugly at home
K - Kids: Love my baby cousins to bits. I am always thinking of renting them from my aunt.
L - Living arrangements: Some might term them as "messy", but its really more like the items are strategically located for me.
M - Mom's name: Wonderwoman
N - Nickname: Prince Charming
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: It would be a medical miracle if I even had a womb.
P - Pet peeve: Sunglasses at night or indoors.
Q - Quote from a movie: "With great powers come great responsibility"
R - Right or left handed: Right. But I am training to be ambidextrous in my free time. But so far things arent looking so good.
S - Siblings: 1.
T - Time you wake up: preferably as and when I like
U - Unique thing about your car: It will either be a Tuscani or Bugatti
V - Vegetable you hate: Ladyfingers. How can anybody eat something that secrets saliva?
W - Ways you run late: Oversleep!
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, chest...the chest experience was the weirdest though...you had to position your arms in like a chicken wing and suck in as much air to inflate your chest as possible.
Y - Yummy food you make: Maggi Mee with cheese with molten lava like consistency egg yolk
Z - Zoo favourite: Nothing in particular. But I have a dislike for goats, they smell foul and their bleating is unbearable.