It has been a rather dry spell for me this few weeks, with pretty much nothing to write about. Things that I might have wanted to write about are either too sensitive or too tedious to translate them into proper english.
Do you always have questions that you've always wanted to ask, but know that no one can give you any answers? However, these questions still inevitably fill your head, swarming into your brain, demanding for some answer, like a growing hungry child, bawling for much attention and food.
Why do I even formulate such questions in the first place itself is a mystery to me. I have discussed this with a peer in camp, but to no progress, he too, is ridiculed by massive questions formed, and just like me, all of which, to our knowledge, have no solutions.
Suppose one day, I manage to retrieve the solutions, fully understand the answers, completely comprehend the puzzle, what difference does it make?
Wouldnt there be more questions? Hmmm. Was acutally quite stumped when I realised this point.
So there can never be an end to questions! Given that all questions have answers, do all answers have questions?
Knowledge is indeed boundless, no one can claim that he has learned all that there is to learn.
I wished I knew someone who had most of the answers, I would have so many questions I want to ask.
____________________________________________________________________
On a completely separate note, I have decided to learn to play the acoustic guitar!
Its time to develop my musical abilities and get in touch with my artistic flare.
Well, I am quite sure it isnt a sudden decision, because I have always wanted to pick up a musical instrument to play since JC, but it didnt materialize as do most of my desicions. But I'm quite certain that I'll be learning it. From some music school perhaps, after my trip to Incredible Ind!a. ( Its India's tourism tagline!)
Hopefully I am still determined to learn and enroll myself. And hopefully I am talented enough to know what the teacher is saying or what the black dots on the scroll mean. I am actually quite looking forward to it.
Do you always have questions that you've always wanted to ask, but know that no one can give you any answers? However, these questions still inevitably fill your head, swarming into your brain, demanding for some answer, like a growing hungry child, bawling for much attention and food.
Why do I even formulate such questions in the first place itself is a mystery to me. I have discussed this with a peer in camp, but to no progress, he too, is ridiculed by massive questions formed, and just like me, all of which, to our knowledge, have no solutions.
Suppose one day, I manage to retrieve the solutions, fully understand the answers, completely comprehend the puzzle, what difference does it make?
Wouldnt there be more questions? Hmmm. Was acutally quite stumped when I realised this point.
So there can never be an end to questions! Given that all questions have answers, do all answers have questions?
Knowledge is indeed boundless, no one can claim that he has learned all that there is to learn.
I wished I knew someone who had most of the answers, I would have so many questions I want to ask.
____________________________________________________________________
On a completely separate note, I have decided to learn to play the acoustic guitar!
Its time to develop my musical abilities and get in touch with my artistic flare.
Well, I am quite sure it isnt a sudden decision, because I have always wanted to pick up a musical instrument to play since JC, but it didnt materialize as do most of my desicions. But I'm quite certain that I'll be learning it. From some music school perhaps, after my trip to Incredible Ind!a. ( Its India's tourism tagline!)
Hopefully I am still determined to learn and enroll myself. And hopefully I am talented enough to know what the teacher is saying or what the black dots on the scroll mean. I am actually quite looking forward to it.