I hate it when someone close to you just suddenly leaves, taking away with them a small part of you with them.
It leaves you with a small, minute but noticeable tear in your heart that just cant really seem to close itself or patch up properly even after a long long time.
Just when you feel like its time to get to know him more, poofs, he disappears, melts, vanishes, disapparates,boogies, whatever into thin air to somewhere far far far away. Its kind of frustrating and to some extend, exasperating.
Not enough time, or rather quality time has been spent with him. Its like losing a favorite toy.
So, its time I started appreciating people more more MORE!
Come to me, and I'll spread some love! <3
It leaves you with a small, minute but noticeable tear in your heart that just cant really seem to close itself or patch up properly even after a long long time.
Just when you feel like its time to get to know him more, poofs, he disappears, melts, vanishes, disapparates,boogies, whatever into thin air to somewhere far far far away. Its kind of frustrating and to some extend, exasperating.
Not enough time, or rather quality time has been spent with him. Its like losing a favorite toy.
So, its time I started appreciating people more more MORE!
Come to me, and I'll spread some love! <3