Skip to main content

Montomy of feelings

Just got some good news via a mysterious phone call from a mysterious girl-sounding-woman,( I presume) using a private number (which is one of my pet peevee) when I was in the middle of a deep sleep yesterday-the kind which you normally dont feel like waking up.

Mass sent sms to family, but surprising, I didnt feel entirely elated, exhilarated or exploding with excitement. Am I supposed to whoop in delight while in bed? Jump up and punch the air jubilously with my fist?

My guess was because I had already expected the good news, seeing how the interview went. Strange isnt it? Getting something fancy that I had eyed due to a moment's of jest, at first i didnt even think something like that would even happen to me. I thought I was just the average guy, going about doing his less than spectacular things, leading his far-less-than-wild life.

And then, I got it. Nope, no tears of fierce joy, strong emotional hugs, just acceptance.
Weird isnt it, when you get something you had already you expected to have it.

No thrills and heart thumpings. Maybe it would have been mentally or should I say more emotionally rewarding if I had psyched myself that my chances were approaching zero in the very first place.


So now I must contemplate on whether to accept the offer. Its really kind of vauge actually. Like television reception gone bad and you can barely make out the characters in the show.

sighh. its good when you're a teen(12 - 18).
No tangy, messy, sticky business of relationships, finance or future to worry about, except maybe what to do with all that glorious free time on your hand.