Alas! Just when one thinks that the grueling, essence sucking, brain devouring MYCTs are over and we, as free beings are allowed to roam the free earth, BOOM.
The endless (may I add to highlight the severity) onslaught of twisted and foul remedials sink in.
Everyday is a constant losing battle between revision packages and me.
But remedials aside, lately, I think I have began to develop a nasty habit of forming "what ifs" situations in my head.
"What if I were 1oo more times better looking?"
"What if I were smarter?"
"What if I exuded more charm?"
And really silly and fictional thoughts. Which just makes me feel worse about myself.
I think its kinda dangerous to develop such mentality, because it just makes me feel less and less confident about myself.
Alright. I must stop all these negativity. I must channel all these negativity into action, action against the onslaught of twisted remedials!
On the other hand, my muscles are growing!
To put it in Mr Lim's words, "Do you feel that they're bulging?"
Oh yes I do! One small step towards my goal of a chiseled body! =)
The endless (may I add to highlight the severity) onslaught of twisted and foul remedials sink in.
Everyday is a constant losing battle between revision packages and me.
But remedials aside, lately, I think I have began to develop a nasty habit of forming "what ifs" situations in my head.
"What if I were 1oo more times better looking?"
"What if I were smarter?"
"What if I exuded more charm?"
And really silly and fictional thoughts. Which just makes me feel worse about myself.
I think its kinda dangerous to develop such mentality, because it just makes me feel less and less confident about myself.
Alright. I must stop all these negativity. I must channel all these negativity into action, action against the onslaught of twisted remedials!
On the other hand, my muscles are growing!
To put it in Mr Lim's words, "Do you feel that they're bulging?"
Oh yes I do! One small step towards my goal of a chiseled body! =)