Its the period where life sort of takes a backseat.
Life decided to simply walk out on me, leaving no instructions on what I am supposed to do without it, no small yellow post-it notes that bear contrasting black pen marks saying "look here" or anything like that.
Its like life stopped me from visiting it, it hung a plain white sign embellished with words "Do Not Disturb" outside the mahogany wooden door knob.
Life left me. =(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the side note, I am quite amazed how easily human mind (or at least mine) gave in to cognitive and physical needs.
Only yesterday, I was feeling absolutely drained and sucked dry of all essence.
I tried my very best ( I think) to remain awake after dinner, but my whole body felt so weak, so limp that I simply could not even my eyes fully.
My mind was engulfed with the thought that I must get sleep at all costs.
It did not even consider the repercussions of leaving homework undone or not even revising.
It simply wanted very much to sleep. Every single brain cell was wholly focused upon concentrating the thought that I had to get sleep.
It felt as if my body only had enough energy to sustain me to the bed.
Gosh, it felt as if my life would leaked out of me if I didnt sleep.
And so I gave in to my mind and went promptly to sleep.
What a heavenly divine feeling it is to sleep. =)
Life decided to simply walk out on me, leaving no instructions on what I am supposed to do without it, no small yellow post-it notes that bear contrasting black pen marks saying "look here" or anything like that.
Its like life stopped me from visiting it, it hung a plain white sign embellished with words "Do Not Disturb" outside the mahogany wooden door knob.
Life left me. =(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the side note, I am quite amazed how easily human mind (or at least mine) gave in to cognitive and physical needs.
Only yesterday, I was feeling absolutely drained and sucked dry of all essence.
I tried my very best ( I think) to remain awake after dinner, but my whole body felt so weak, so limp that I simply could not even my eyes fully.
My mind was engulfed with the thought that I must get sleep at all costs.
It did not even consider the repercussions of leaving homework undone or not even revising.
It simply wanted very much to sleep. Every single brain cell was wholly focused upon concentrating the thought that I had to get sleep.
It felt as if my body only had enough energy to sustain me to the bed.
Gosh, it felt as if my life would leaked out of me if I didnt sleep.
And so I gave in to my mind and went promptly to sleep.
What a heavenly divine feeling it is to sleep. =)